- Blood Oxygen Saturation Range: 70% ~ 99%
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30BPM~240BPM
- Accuracy of Blood Oxygen Saturation Measurement: ±2% within the range of 70% ~ 99%, ≤70% not defined
- Pulse Rate Measurement Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1% of the measured value (larger value)
- Blood Oxygen Saturation Resolution: ±1%
- Power Consumption: less than 30mA
- Auto Shutdown: auto shutdown in 8 seconds without finger insertion
- Service Temperature: 5C~40℃
- Storage Humidity: 15%~80% when working, 10%~80% storage
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70Kpa ~ 106Kpa
- Battery: 2 x 1.5v AAA (Not included)
- Material: ABS + PC
- Suitable: for all people above 4 years
- Measuring Range: 70-99%
- Analytic: 1%
- Accuracy: 70%--99%±2%
- Measurement Range: 30bpm -250bpm
- Accuracy: 1% or 1bpm
- Blood Perfusion Indicates Pl:
- Measurement Range: 0.2%-30%PI
- Analysis: 1%
- Load two AAA batteries (Not included) according to the positive and negative marks in the battery compartment and cover the battery cover.
- Pinch the finger pulse oximeter clip.
- Insert your finger into the rubber orifice (insert your finger fully) and release the clamp.
- Click the switch button on the front panel.
- Do not shake your fingers or move your body during use.
- Read relevant data directly from the display screen, which can display blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate, pulse amplitude and PI perfusion index.
90 DAYS SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - EASY REFUNDS
If for whatever reason, you decide you are not satisfied, you can easily and quickly contact our helpful customer support to get an easy refund. We'll refund you, no questions!